24 Oktober 2012

What I did today. Oct 23, 2012.

October 23rd, 2012, Tue

  I left the apt. after 8 AM. My plan was to alter two pairs of jeans and a "hoodie" at Martin Tailor (mnemotecnique. Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy and Taylor Swift?) between Shephard and Feenan. I planned to take unwanted clothes to the Salvation Army between McGowen and La Branch. The clothes were in laundry bag and it weighted 10 pounds, more or less (", I think."). 15 pounds? Metro. It was crowded. I disliked it. I exited at McGowen. I walked. I was determined to take the clothes to the Salvation Army between McGowen and La Branch because it was the place where I took them in the past when I had vehicles. I arrived. I was already soaked with sweat. Receipt. I walked to Macy's between Main and McKinney. A construction worker belched purposely when I walked past him. I was reminded of something. I bought an orange juice, an Evian, and a lighter at a shop across Macy's. The department store opened at 10:30. I waited for a few minuted in front of an entrance. I bought one pair of briefs. It cost more than 25 USD and less than 28 USD. I took a Metro to Downtown Transit Center. I discovered that the bus number 36 (six square two) stops on Milam Str., which is one block north of McKinney Str. I took a Metro again. I found the bus stop for Number 36. I waited and took a bus. The bus stopped in front of Houston Public Library-Main Branch. He said that the one I took was for Downtown "circle" only. I waited in front of Houston Public Library-Main Branch. I wanted to defecate. I entered the library. First floor, Men's room. I defecated and wore the recently purchased briefs. I waited in front of the library. I decided to take a taxi. The taxi stopped between Shepherd and Feenan. It cost more than 12 USD and less than 13 USD, incl. tip 1 USD. I entered Martin Tailor. It was after 10 AM. I changed into two pairs of jeans and a black "hoodie". (Hood, Boyz 'n the Hood, Punk, Pink, My 'hood, you have to learn how to run before you can walk!.) I was told that it would cost 45 USD and they would be ready at 2 PM. I felt slightly exhilirated because I could walk around (between Shephard and Feenan) for four hours. It turned out that I should have planned what I wanted to do during the time. I walked to the Mex. restaurant across Cova, which faces El Tiempo restaurant on Washington. I bought two tacos. Rice, beans, and some meat. I used Men's room to urinate. I returned to Martin Tailor. I ate the tacos. They were delicious as usual. I entered the tailor shop, it was after noon. I asked when the alteration would be "done". I was told, at 1 PM. I decided to walk on Washington eastbound. I stopped at the comic-book store on Washington. I began to feel tired. I stopped at the stanEry store on Washington. I bought eight pens and white cotton papers. They cost more than 22 USD and less than 24 USD. I stopped at Bank of America between Washington and Heights. I checked the balances with a teller. All I remember is she was black and short. I began to feel exhausted. I continued walked on Washington eastbound. I stopped at the clothing store on Washington, which is near the Broken Spoke Café. I looked at some jeans and memorised their prices. Almost all of them were 179 USD. 17-9 USD. I asked the clerk whether I can use the telephone. I called Martin Tailor. I was told that they were ready. I left the clothing store and continued walked on Washington. I turned right on Yale?. I turned right on Memorial and walked westbound. I walked on Bayou Park or something. This was when I began to feel extreme fatigue and thirst and strong soreness on my thigh muscles. The usual "Houston heat" without humidity was "helpful" and pleasant. I walked across Memorial on Waugh Str. I continued walking. Extreme fatigue and thirst and strong soreness on my thigh muscles. I arrived at Martin Tailor. I entered a convenience store and bought two Gatorades and one Ozarka. I drank Gatorades. I entered the tailor shop. I paid and took the clothes. It was after 2 PM. I rested at the High School for Law Enforcement. I walked toward the bus stop between Waugh and Dallas. I arrived at the bus stop. A single mother who had probably just left the Women's Center and a black male, tall, were present. Someone honked loudly to express hostility toward me. Possibly, another redneck religious-nut, self-righteous, who lives in his "own little world". I didn't give a shit who and what he was. Bus. Someone was present. A while male, my height, skinny. He was "texting". I observed him. They spend their whole fucking lives by "texting". I felt nothing but pity.
  Someone wakes up at approximately 2 AM because his mind tries to prevent him from having a nightmare. He washes his face with cold water and lies on his bed. He thinks about Newton's Principia. The relationship between straight-line movement and circular movement. He watches the earth turn slightly. He retrieves the list of Time Zones. He checks Central Time Zone, Pacific Time Zone, and East Time Zone. He checks the time in Paris. He retrieves the Latin text of Principia and De Analysi and muse them.
  They spend their whole fucking lives by "texting". It's something which I have observed since the year 2000. They don't give a shit about the pursuit of Truth. What he was "writing", "I don't know and I don't give a shit". He exited the bus between Montrose and Richmond. I fell asleep (dosed?) between Montrose and Bissonnet and woke up between Main and University. I fell asleep (dosed?) again and woke up at TMC Transit Center. Metro. Apt. It was after 4:30 PM. I slept and woke up after 7:30 PM.
  An eventful day. It would have been much "easier" if I had brought something to occupy myself between (after 10 AM) and (after 2 PM). I walked for approximately 4 hrs. I could have drunk wine at Max's Wine Bar.

Keine Kommentare: