15 Juni 2012

N/A

Saw Mandy at a bookstore today. Amazing coincidence. Thought about "asking her out". Am confident that she would have agreed to a conversation in a public place. My mind was occupied with finding a job in construction. Have to arrive in Pearland, TX. Shit. One of the reasons which I do not have sexual relationship is because I don't have any money, but it is not the main one. I am afraid of headaches caused by women, which will interfere with my pursuit.
  I can go out and get "hooked up" easily, but I don't want no fucking whores who has been "fucking since they figured out how to do it". There's another possibility. A house in a fucking suburbia, 45 mins. to 1 hr. from downtown, trashy novels, grocery stores, religious nuts, no play, no ciné, no concert, no opera, no library. No fucking way.
  A woman who can trap me has not been born.
  Iliana Guiterrez and her boyfriend with Eye-Talian accent. It was evident that they did not love each other. But they will never leave each other because they are afraid of solitude. Fucking pathetic.

Keine Kommentare: