16 September 2012

Quote. Mr. Majestyk.

I don't know. You hire a lot of Latins and no whites. Looks like discrimination to me.
Get your people on the truck. Get off my land.
Hey. Them Latins buddies of yours? Who do you care who works for you, as long as they get the job done?
I hire who I want.
You see you want me. Only it ain't sunk into that thick brain of yours yet. You see, everything goes a lot easier and a lot less trouble if you do business with me. You understand what I'm talking about?
You make sounds like you're a mean little ass-kicker. Only I ain't convinced. You keep talking, I'm gonna take your head off.

Hey, buddy, you gonna eat that sausage?
(metal clincking)
You ain't gonna eat it, nobody is, huh?
Help yourself.
No, I guess not. I'll take one of those cigarettes, though. I'll pay you back later.
Hey, you want a smoke?
It's okay, I got one.
Hey, don't you know who that is?
He's a TV star.
Man, that's Frank Renda.
Yeah, I saw him play accordion on TV.

Da Keys! Da Keys! Da Keys! Da Keys! What are you doing, you? Da Keys! Da Keys!

Hey, you really move, you. I had you figured for local clown, but you really move. Hey, what they bust you for?
Assault with a shotgun.
Shotgun? That's attempted murder, man. They gonna jam you same as me.
I got an idea that might work.
You don't worry about it. You hear? I give you a phone number to call. We be out of the country before morning.
I like my idea better.
Now, listen. You come with me, be worth plenty, be worh plenty. Sound good?
You got it ass backwards. I ain't coming with you. You're coming with me.
Wait a minute. Talk to me. Wait a minute.

Twenty five, what?
Twenty five thousand.

It's Wiley. That's all you gotta know.

You pay three eighty five. You're in.
Stop the bullshit! How much?
Nothing, Frank.
I explained it to you simply, didn't I? You make a deal with me or you're dead.

Can I ask you something? You just gonna walk up to that jail and ask to the cops for a visitor's pass? How you gonna get close to the dude?
You find that sucker that he hit. Tell him to drop the complaint. It was all a mistake.
Suppose he don't wanna do that?
I said, Tell him, not Ask him.

Hey I hear you're looking for a crew. Maybe I can get you some winos.
Maybe I can fix it so you never smile again.
You touch me again, you be back in jail before noon.

Who is this asshole?

Don't you, ever, ever, talking shit to me again. Do you hear?

Hey. They don't like it, tough shit. Okay? Wiley?

How you doing there, buddy? You okay? I just came by to tell you something. Maybe you know it already. But I wanna make sure. I'm gonna kill ya.
Hey, couple of cops over there.
Yeah, otherwise you might be dead already.
When is this big event gonna take place?
What's the difference? Tomrrow, next week? You can hide in that basement in police station. But I'm gonna get you my baby.
Seems like there's no use trying to get on your good side.
Hey why don't you call the cops?

Nancy!

Good morning, Mr. Renda. Got him for you. Sure as hell in the house. Ain't no way he getting out.
You seen him, huh?
………
I just asked you a question, man.

You know, I think he's over those trees.
You're seeing something I don't see.
Will you shut up?

Come on, Frank. Let's finish it. I got work to do.
How about this guy? He's anxious.

Keine Kommentare: