08 Januar 2013

Woody Allen on Goodfellas1990.


Goodfellas was a great film. I felt that, when I sat there, in the theater, apart from the fact that. Again, it's an example of a superb director, making you feel him as a director. Because you are certainly aware of the [presence of the] director when you see that film. It's like you're there with those guys for the entire, two or three half hours, I don't know how long the film is. You're there with them. When they're sitting there those dives (?) when they're playing cards in the daytime. You're with them when they're with their wives. You're with them when they go and dig up bodies. Just you get the feeling through, I guess, the talent of the director. How, um, you know. That this is how it really is. He makes you feel that this is what it really is. It's funny, and harrowing, and informative, and beautifully ["]wrought["]. I just thought it was a great movie. Great American US movie.

Keine Kommentare: