06 März 2013

Books which I have read.

Going Wrong by Ruth Rendell
I Am Legend by Richard Matheson [Movie tie-in edition]
  1. I Am Legend 2. Buried Talents 3. The Near Departed 4. Prey 5. Witch War 6. Dance of the Dead 7. Dress of White Silk 8. Mad House 9. The Funeral 10. From Shadowed Places 11. Person to Person
Sins of the Fathers by Ruth Rendell
On the Run: A Mafia Childhood by Gregg Hill and Gina Hill
Donnie Brasco [Skipped. Terrible writing by the ghostwriter. Unless it is policedossier, crimebooks are worth reading only if the writing is interesting.]
Marathon Man by William Goldman [Skip.]
Scorsese on Scorsese, reviseded., Editor, IanChristie and DavidThompson
Getting Away with It by Steven SoderbergH [1. Interview ofRichardLester byStevenSoderbergh 2. Diary ofSoderbergh 3. Return to1. Repeat 66times. 4. Interview ofRichardLester byStevenSoderbergh 5. "Epilogue". Skipped 2and4  because I had never heard of RichardLester before I read the book.]

Keine Kommentare: