27 März 2013

Excerpt. Transcript. CurbYourEnthusiasm. TrickOrTreat.

[Whistle of LarryDavid]
What is that?
It's Wagner.
Really?
[Sound of whistle, LarryDavid]
It's called SiegfriedIdyll. He wrote it as a birthdaypresent for his wife, Cosima. She woke up in the morning and she heard this beautiful music and she came out on this landing and he was conducting this orchestra.
That's so beautiful, too.
So romantic.
Now, listen to this. [Whistle of LarryDavid]
Excuse me. Are you jewish? Are you jewish?
You want to check my penis? Is that what you want to do?
The real question is, What were you whistling?
What is the real question?
What were you whistling?
HelloDolly?
It was Wagner.
Was it?
I want to what a jew is whistling Wagner for.
Do you want to know?
One of the great antisemists in the world. You know what you are?
What am I?
You're a selfloathing jew.
Am I? Let me tell you something. I do hate myself but it has nothing to do with being jewish, okay?
No, it doesn't have anything to do with being jewish. There were millions of jews taken to the concentrationcamps, Wagner playing in the background. Hitler's favourite composer.
They got a mentalasylum a couple of blocks down. I suggest you go and check yourself in.
Where is your heritage? Where is your Judaism?
Judaism, where are you? Where are you, Judaism?
// This attitude that you're better.
// muzzle on you, foam in your mouth.
Please, thank you.
That's something you need to think about, all right?
//

Keine Kommentare: