18 November 2012

Thoughts on Full Frontal 2001.

Naturalistic portrayl of "people in movie business". LA is like other cosmopolitan city in this world. There is residential section, business section, white-trash suburb, ghetto, newly built houses with model design, i.e. simples and uniteds colors and simples lines, police station, law courts, streets which are crowded(s) on holidays and weekends, schools privates and publics, hotels expensives and cheaps. It's the first time I heard the voice of David Fincher. What is the face of Lem Dobbs, I wonder. It has reminded me that I fucking hate parties. Why should I spend any of my time, even for one minute, appeasing people who do not talk Math., Phys., or Lang.? It is great emotional comfort that I can extinguish the DVD of this movie at any time I want. So many people are obssessed with meeting the Right Person. The most important thing in a person's life is to find Happiness in Aristotelian sense (Ethics). "Every art and every inquiry, and similarly every action and choice, is thought to aim at some good; and for this reason the good has rightly been declared to be that at which all things aim." (Mnemotechnique required, verbatim) It is exhausting to contemplate on wearing clothes the most seductives availables, exhibit "right" facial expression, anticipate what she is thinking and will think, memorise jokes, not that I dislike memorising jokes, they are great exercise(s) and amusing(s). Look at David Hyde Pierce character. Why should I waste any part of my energy by wondering what my spouse or sexual partner is doing at any given moment? It is impossible to deduce who slept with whom unless I am authorised to torture someone. DVD commentary by Steven Soderbergh is informative as usual. He is the only honest one in US. I completely understand the ending. There is a thin line between Fiction and Reality. Kant wrote that the insane is those who dream while awake, quoted by Freud in Interpretation of Dream 18-99. I am insane to a small degree because I dream while awake. Who is more miserable, the insane or those who do not dream at all? (He who is insane) is (who is completely sane). Who said that? I can't remember where I heard it. I need to strengthen my memory. Who said that? Dream is caused by wound, mostly of which Love.
  This film is an experiment fruitful.
  Without doubt, there cannot be any progress. (?Only those who have abundance of experience have doubt?) This progress does not mean in the sense of Natural Science. This film is clearly superior to Ellie Parker 2004 starring Naomi Watts, which was also filmed with video-camera. The film is impossible to watch because, I realise it now!!, the director thought that he had to show someone say everything constantly. I remember the conversation between Naomi Watts and Chevy Chase. It is the most bad because camera moves constantly to show someone who is speaking.
  I will find reasons Physiological(s) why Doom-induced motion sickness is caused. I never experience it.
  I want to be at Chateau Marmont in person.
  I want to learn everything and remember everything. I want to be wise and content. is "I" necessarily a singular? What if I am connected with the perfect goddess? I is You. You am I. In inflected lang., the aforementioned sentence doesn't mean anything. Certainty is most important. Ambiguity results in rationalisation. I can eat a woman and become plural? Nihilist, Nietzsche? Nil, nihil, nihilist, annihiliate.
  I will pursue Philo., Math., Phys., Chem. for the rest of my life. I do not care anymore whether I live in constant financial restraint or poverty. I will be relentless and concentrated.

Keine Kommentare: