06 August 2013

Thoughts.

  Fucking bored. My dick smells like unwasheddick, because theapt. is intolerablyhot. Thefirstfloor more than thesecond, because the problem with ventilator or airconditioning. I will do shit until I clear all of theapt. at once. Received theSopranosTheCompleteSeries.DVD. Fucking bootleg.chinese. Want to buyHDTV and blurayplayer. But, no. I have other things on my mind. Environment and Justice. The end of this species. I want to playTheLastOfUs. Perhaps I will inAustinTX. I took it fromRoccoDiMeo. The cocksucker had the toughtest reputation inEssexCounty. But he never came back after I got through with him. He later died of Alzheimer. Oh, yeah? I woke up this morning. Everything had gone. Woke up this morning. Happiness hit her like a train on a track. Coming towards her, stuck still no turning back. She hid around the corners, she hid under the bed. Fucking boring. Fucking boring. Fucking boring. Fucking boring. The cocksucker had the toughest reputation inEssexCounty. But he never came back here after I got through with him. He later died of Alzheimer. Oh yeah? Must buy toiletpapers. Folding laundry at the fucking danbury. Fucking funny. Oh, that shit rhymes. I guess turd doesn't fall far from the faggot's ass. That's beautifullyput, but.

Keine Kommentare: