13 Dezember 2012

Things which I have realised regarding MnemoTechnique.

1. I don't intend to memorise my schedule or phone number and adress of a random cunt. I plan to focus on memorising books and memorise music and board games as recreation.
2. It is equally difficult to save many buildings in my hard drive as to save vast amount of information inside the buildings in my hard drive.
3. It is equally difficult to create fictive buildings and save them in my hard drive as to save the real buildings of reality.
3. It is a shame that I had never studied the art of drawing, because it would have helped me greatly.
4. I begin to doubt the quality of Stephen King's imagination. He creates affect with words and I hate redundancy in his prose. He seems to write sentences because he enjoys hearing the sound of his typewriter. I strongly doubt that he imagined the fantastic things which he has written, that is to say, they have disappeared from his mind as soon as he has written them.

Keine Kommentare: