08 Mai 2012

My father.

April 27th, 2012 at 10:34 PM | 0 Comments

He is butter-fingered. He will never leave his own little world because he is a coward. He always takes shit from his wife. What an inferior stock I originate !!
He always pulls this trick: "Everything is my fault. I am so sorry." He will never realize the trick has worn off. Why the fuck did they marry each other? Because they are lonely. Because they had to leave an offspring. Because they are inferior. I fucking hate his munching noise when he is eating something. Always takes shit from everywhere. Paranoid wife. Money-grubbing whore. Smiling whore. Napoleon complex. That's my mother. Fucking money-grubbing whore. They will never leave each other because they can never stand loneliness. He never fucking knows what they want and where he stands in this country. Fucking moron.

Keine Kommentare: