08 Mai 2012

N/A

April 27th, 2012 at 10:51 AM | 0 Comments

What I want these days most urgently is the ability of eloquence in French. Is it a habit or mechanical reproduction? I want to speak to Isabelle Huppert. I want to speak French. French. French. French. French. French. French.
 I am in the middle of reading the part II of Ulysses by James Joyce. It is hard to understand. I am also reading The Rat on Fire by George V. Higgins. It is easy to understand. The Friends of Eddie Coyle. There's a movie and a novel. I like both of them. The novel has more details into the character's details because it is unavoidable to omit something in a screenplay. I want to finish Ulysses and Finnegan's Wake. When will it be? I need to organize my residence. I look at Google Map Satellite today for the first time. I am positive it will be very helpful to building my memory palace. Erica Albright is a bitch. Is it a German name? Top of the morning to you. Is it an Irish reference? USA is a cluster fuck of outcasts and outlaws. James Ellroy.

Keine Kommentare: