08 Mai 2012

N/A

May 8th, 2012 at 9:40 PM | 0 Comments

I'm hungry. I will finish The Shadow out of Time today. I cannot even recall the titles of his work. I need to improve my memory. Memory. Recollection. Aristotle. Simonides. I want to know everything. The secret of this universe. Physics. Chemistry. Biology. Genetics. Anatomy. I want to know everything. Understand everything. I'm hungry. Une saison d'enfer et Le bateau d'ivresse. I want to know every hormone related to sexual desire. First I need to define sexual desire because every human desire is related. When did Claude Chabrol die? The day after he died I had a lesson with Sara Mason. The life goes on and dead remains dead.
  Listening to the podcast w/ Collette Wolfe. Endless rambling. Stopped listening. Observe and Report was a good movie. I think I watched it three times.
  Ho. Ho. Ho. This redneck is talking about firearms. Poison Girls bar is too seedy. No class. White-trashes and burn-outs. Collette Wolfe is a white trash. His father types computer keyboard for the Department of Defense. He went into the service because it was the 1980s and there was money in it. He never was enthusiastic about computers. How sad! Just like About Schmidt. His mother was a hair-dresser for more than 20 years and became social worker. Now she haunts negligent parents. She is too emotional. Actresses are dangerous. They are all brainless and their philosophies are built by watching TV shows and trashy movies.
  Skimmed the twitter page of Collette Wolfe. It's sad that it is a human weakness that a person always wants to believe, often wrongly, that he is contributing to this universe. who is wasting his life away at this moment? I don't know and I don't care. I want to know everything and I want to remember everything. The secret of this universe and human existence. What is time? What is space? Atom? Neuron? Brain? Instinct? Love? Hate? Money?

Keine Kommentare: