08 Mai 2012

N/A

May 8th, 2012 at 8:03 PM | 0 Comments

It's possible that Mandy is a cunt like all the others. It wouldn't surprise me to find out that she had sex with her "colleagues" at the café. They make good slush. I like slush. Slurp, slurp is a language of oral sex in comic books. You can have sex with middle-aged white men in sex shops. I want to build mem. jour. on Westheimer from start to finish. I need concentration and motivation. You wanna get shit done, you gotta do it yourself. Mary Elizabeth Winstead and Aaron Paul ignored my question about the release date of Smashed (2012). Fucking cunts. I still haven't watched Days of Wine and Roses. I think Ils avec Olivia Bonamy is a good film. Where is Romain Duris now? Samuel Fuller made White Dogs. It was not released immediately and the decision angered Samuel Fuller. Where is Jim Jarmusch now? Is he enjoying his comfort in a country-house in upstate NY? I can use the maps in Max Payne 1 for my mem. pal.
 Oh! I realized something valuable today. I need to build permanent building to store my most important knowledges. e.g. Netter's Anatomy, The periodic table, Gray's Anatomy, Charles Darwin, Isaac Newton. I need to know the permanent building and the temporary buildings. (I sound like Mortimer Jerome Adler). Adler means eagle in German. Is it mas. fem. or neuter? Half-Price Books sucks ass. It is run by white-trash and red-necks. I don't know where they fuck they come from.
 Cherie! C'est moi!
 Stephen Frears. The Grifters was a good movie. I liked the ending. If a grifter dies, nobody gives a shit. How true!

Keine Kommentare: