08 Mai 2012

On kicesie on youtube.com.

April 29th, 2012 at 11:18 PM | 0 Comments

She changes her hair color too often, which I consider to be an indication of unstable personality. I wonder what her husband thinks of her schemes. It is obvious that hse has determined to make her schemes as her life-long business. She tried to sell some ridiculous videos on sexual techniques on Amazon.com. I hate those women who bring up a rape charge after the end of the affair as a retaliation. What a bitch! I really want to know what her lastest scheme consists of. She has decided to make her 'customers' initiate a transaction by sending her an e-mail, not on any website.
 Does she need attention from undefined strangers that badly? I confidently say that there are many lies in her so-called résumes. We will see.

Keine Kommentare: