08 Mai 2012

N/A

April 27th, 2012 at 10:44 AM | 0 Comments

Friday. 2012. April. 27th. I am trying to build a memory palace but it is very difficult for me. Yesterday, I tried to memorize some french words but utterly failed. I read that I can place more than 200 objects in my former residence. I want to remember everything and learn everything. I need someone whom I can converse with in French. There is no intelligent man in this redneck town. Black Limousine by The Rolling Stone has very good guitar playing. I wonder where Keith Richards is right now. I need Internet connection in my present residence but I know it will distract me from learning. I watched the videos of oral French exam on YouTube. None of them spoke as fluently as native speakers. Dee Dillman is a real cunt. It is the women like her that create oppression. I hate those fucking plants in front of the bookstore. It is imperative that I build a memory palace because learning is pointless if one cannot remember what one has learned.

Keine Kommentare: