08 Mai 2012

N/A

May 5th, 2012 at 6:05 PM | 0 Comments

Walked for more than 3 hours. Woodland Heights are controlled by Texan bourgeois. I am not tired at all. I need more vigorous exercise. Drank two glasses of beer rapidly. Am not drunk at all.
  Kirby Johnson had possibly had an abortion. She probably ended her "relationship" with the father. Realized that I had missed an exhibition of Star Wars drawings on Main Str. While walking around Woodland Heights, the buildings erected by those from gentrification upset me because they cause great disorder in overall architecture. Then again, they don't give a shit about it but only money. I'm positive that Don Johnson suffers from Manic-Depressive disorder as is evident from his "twitters". I want to finish Illumination par Arthur Rimbaud. Howard Philips Lovecraft is a good writer because he has great ability to describe what he imagines.

Keine Kommentare: