20 Mai 2012

A problem.

I try to memorize a card deck. I close my eyes. I picture myself leaving the apt. and arriving at a gas station. I turn left. I go down the stairs. I hear the sound of "air-conditioner machine". I turn right. I go straight. I choose the right path. I go to the open space. I go to the mail boxes. I go straight. I turn left. I go straight. I open the gate. I go straight. I cross the street. I turn right. I go straight. I arrive at the gas station. I enter. I pick up Gatorades. I wait in the line. I pay. I return to the apt. by tracing the steps backwards.
  The problem is I cannot firmly place images in each locus and lack the imagination to make them absurd, violent, erotic, bloody, or hilarious. Also, I cannot picture the exact architecture of what my eyes see, e.g. how many doors I pass, how many footsteps, what sound at what locus.

Keine Kommentare: