08 Mai 2012

N/A

April 27th, 2012 at 10:45 PM | 0 Comments

Infatuation never lasts and is diminished and eventually eradicated by masturbation. They can always say "No.". What is the guarantee? No guarantee. Nothing to offer. It fades away and true color always is revealed. Why have I been so trusting? This world is full of suckers and hunters. What's the end of life and the mean to get it? My father will never finish any of Hong Sang Soo Film because he is a fucking coward. I remember those three Korean assholes I saw at le Musée d'Orsay. John Dillman is a coward too because he is afraid to expand his repertoire in movies. He always talks about same stories and same movies. He fucking bores me. My father covers his penis when he is on a passenger's seat and never when he is on driver's seat. Fucking coward. John Dillman's speech is continually discontinued by his careful selection of words. But the problem is his vocabulary is limited and the finished sentences are not illuminating. He pauses during his talk in order to appear intelligent as if anyone would believe him.
I know that he married his wife and that manipulative cunt became pregnant accidentally. Fucking draft dodger. He probably has never seen his family ever since he left San Francisco area. That's why he will never leave his wife. He is the only family he has.

Keine Kommentare: