29 Mai 2012

N/A

Julie Delpy aged badly. She looked innocent in Before Sunrise (1995). She looks like a mummy, now.
I can't remember the name of an attractive waitress at the Café. It means she did not mean much to me but it was an infatuation.
I can't forget Kasha at Kirkin bar on W.H. She had nice smile.
Now that I have no car, my mobility is limited and the encounter with another human beings will also be limited. I will see Mandy less and her fucking co-workers at the Café. I thought I saw Stan Lee yesterday morning. I don't know how to solve Rubik's Cube yet. Have to learn.
  Masturbation can never give a pleasure which sex can give. But I do not want to have any sexual relationship because I am not ready in many ways. Also, there are many dangers in "relationship". I have heard many stories about unfaithful women.
  Will start my project on the ex-con and the arrogant woman.

Keine Kommentare: