08 Mai 2012

N/A

May 6th, 2012 at 8:39 PM | 0 Comments

Mandy (the last name unknown) is attractive. I like her uneven teeth and bone structure. But she does not drive me crazy therefore not worth the risk and emotional stress. Furthermore, I have no money. She might be disappointed in my choice of establishments. I want PS3 and HDTV. I want to play Max Payne 1, 2, 3, Doom 3, Dead Space, Batman: Arkham Asylum, Naruto, Tekken, Star Wars games. I want the best of HDTV, which costs approx. 5 000 dollars. There was a group of white supremacist at the screening of Avengers on Thursday night. Fucking assholes. Hatred has keen eyes. Jews, Asians, Mexicans, Indians, Arabs. NYC. Cluster-fuck and melting pot. Washington D.C. Kicesie is a fraud. She craves attention and lies shamelessly on a grand scale to obtain it. Cunt.

Keine Kommentare: