08 Mai 2012

N/A

April 27th, 2012 at 11:08 AM | 0 Comments

The Cabin in the Woods has many fascinating creatures. I wonder how many there are. I wonder how many are there. The second sentence is from James Joyce. Is it Irish setence and structure? Liberty Kitchen reminds me Manhattan or Brooklyn. Is that because they don't sell shiner beer? Cabin in the Woods. Will I watch again today? The Avenger is being released soon. Chris Hemsworth is from Australia. Aussie. New Zealand. Which country has the bigger size? Sex Addicts. Are they obssessed with their penis size? I think not. Because they will always have sex no matter they small they are. Clark University, Mass. That's where Sigmund Freud and Carl Jung gave lectures on Psychoanalysis. Psychoanalysis has been vastly overrated. But one has a lot to learn in it. I want to learn German. Yes I will Yes Yes Yes Yes. I read about James Joyce for the first time in Umberto Eco's essays. Does he live in Milan? I want to read medieval manuscripts. Manuscripts in the modern sense of the world is incorrect because manuscripts are something written by hand becuase they are forced to be written in hand. Kristen connolly is in The Cabin in the Woods. H.P. Lovecraft. What's his full name? Did he live in Massachusettes? What is the correct spelling of MA? There are 50 states in US. Or is it 51 after they "conquered" Afghanistan or Iraq? Sadam Hussein is dead.
  This hotel's maximum download speed is 500kb/s. It is very slow and very annoying. Slow is annoying. Bertrand Russel. Ludwig Wittgenstein. Wittgenstein's father made one of his children commit suicide. Real hard-ass Jewish businessman. Cruel. Merciless. Ludwig Wittgenstein. Tractatus logic-philosophicus. I have been wanted to understand it since I was in middle school. Nobody gives a shit about logic because they are not lucrative. Ray Monk wrote a biography on Wittgenstein. The duty of genius. He wrote another one on Bertrand Russell. Is it in two vol.s or three vol.s? Horses got knees? I don't know. Coen brothers. They live in NYC now.

Keine Kommentare: