08 Mai 2012

N/A

May 8th, 2012 at 5:00 PM | 0 Comments

My father didn't deposit any money even though he knows I have no money.
I know exactly why. It is because I rejected his offer to buy me something before he left Houston. It is the only way for him to feel superior to me, to give me money. As long as I remain his financial slave, I can insult him all I want. That's how he has felt superior to his wife all his life. That's how he rationalises that he is superior when he is insulted by someone other than his family members. Fucking asshole. I fucking hate how he controls me by dangling money in front of me. How pathetic he is! The little money he has is the only comfort in his life.
  I finished How to pass exam and How to develop perfect memory by Dominic O'Brien. I now know all there is to know about O'Brien's method. I find it effective. All I have to do is master it. I don't know yet. I have to practice. I have to practice. I have to practice.

Keine Kommentare: