08 Mai 2012

N/A

May 8th, 2012 at 7:22 PM | 0 Comments

I can't have meaningless sex. I need to be in love. I am tired of masturbating. I wonder how many human being is having orgasm at this moment. Does other organisms have orgasms, too? What about fungus? What about bacterium? Does hermaphrodite have orgasms too?
  I didn't see Mandy today. Not that I miss her. She's probably as cunty as Lyndsy at House of Tea. I will not forget what she did on out so-called date and how I felt humiliated and disappointed. I can't have casual sex. I have tried but found out that I was unable. I need to be in love.
  They called him Machete. Get in.
  I can no longer interest myself in Horror films or Grindhouse films. I want to watch films like Chabrol, where real problems occur to real people. People I can see in reality and sympathize with.
  Waiting for Forever was not good. I found the the principal male actor's face flat. Ryan Gosling's face used to be like that, too.
  Brad Pitt is a slang for breasts. It shows a trace of jealousy. (or homosexuality?)

Keine Kommentare: