08 Mai 2012

N/A

May 7th, 2012 at 8:01 PM | 0 Comments

I want to master mnemenotechnique. I want to have the eloquence of Cicero. I want to be intelligent. Famous. Worshipped. When I close my eyes, what do I see? Do I see the most intricate math. equations? Laws of physics? DNAs? RNAs? Skeleton system? Lymphatic system? Brains? Neurons? What did da Vinci see? Einstein? Russell? I want to get out of here. I want to watch Smashed (2012). Will it ever be released? Salt Lake City, UT. No, it is held in .... where? Somewhere in UT. Event City? No. Beaucoup de neige. Death is a biological consequence. Suppose I can conquer death. It will certainly bring a great chaos in humanity. Also in every biological being. God. Prometheus. Zeus killed his father. Freud was greatly influenced by Greek mythology. Matrix mythology is bullshit. Dragon Ball. What do Women want? What is the fundamental difference between men and women? Is it a biological consequence? That can be an easy way out. I must be careful.
 The problem with James Ellroy is that he built his moral philosophy by reading crime novels. He has no doubt and is very sure of himself, which is always dangerous if you want to pursue the highest perspective. Ellroy thinks that he has one but he certainly does not.
  What did Neil Jordan make after the Crying Game? Didn't Richard Roeper die of cancer? Or was it the other guy? When will Roger Ebert die? Fiction is insanity and science is sanity. Sanity is reality and insanity is fantasy. I want to have the most well-balanced mind. Did any actor go insane because of his profession? Interesting subject. Imagination is a curse and a blessing. No imagination means no compassion or mercy. Mercy for fellow human being. Who gives a shit? Nobody does. In the world of cruelty, the only way to retain sanity is to sneer at everything.

Keine Kommentare: