08 Mai 2012

A need to select videos on YouTube carefully.

April 29th, 2012 at 11:25 PM | 0 Comments

Anyone can see that YouTube or any popular website is filled with bums and losers who spend their days and night by documenting their worthless and insignificant thoughts. Therefore, I needed to devise a principle which keeps me from wasting my time, which is sometime precious, on YouTube.
1. Do not read any movie review because all of them are nothing but rambling.
2. Do not read any comments under the videos related to politics because none of them will help me gain a clearer understanding on this world.
3. Do not read any video diaries. They contain no valuable advice on how to live this life.
4. Do not spend more than 10 mins. on any kind of forum. Forum on any popular website is filled with "sad, pathetic little bastards who live in their parents's basement". e.g. imdb.com, yahoo.com
Will expand the list when I think of more.

Keine Kommentare: