08 Mai 2012

N/A

April 30th, 2012 at 12:15 PM | 0 Comments

there was a user on IMDb named WitchSmeller who posted a post on every actress, saying all of them were gorgeous. I wonder where he is now. Another on imdb named MrMovieAnalyst. He's probably in looney bin now. He is paranoid. Moneymoneymoneymoney. e.e. cummings. James Joyce. James Dickey. I'm positive James Ellroy has Asperger's Syndrome. I am also positive that he will deny it because he cares too much about the acceptance by women. He cannot stand to be thought as Weirdo or Outcast. He can never better himself morally because he loves women too much. He is too dependent. I love his writing. I have to read L.A. Confidential, the Big Nowhere, White Jazz, Cold Six Thousand, Blood's a Rover. Time is precious and there is so much to learn. I'm not a genius. Newton was a genius, was he? He is more popular in France. James Ellroy. Is he a nihilist? He does have a strong sense of moral but one that is very very very far from being perfect because he is cynical and cares too much about the current opinion of the officers of the court. Times magazines novel of the year 1995. My Dark Places. NYT book of the year 1996. Time magazine book of the year 1996.

Keine Kommentare: