08 Mai 2012

N/A

questions to ask myself in French.

April 27th, 2012 at 7:36 PM | 0 Comments

How old are you?
Do you believe in God?
Are you rich?
Are you secured?
Is your mind well-balanced?
Have you ever read DSM-4?
Do you have any children out of wedlock?
Can you translate this?
I will never forget the second time I was in Manhattan. I traveled to the destination because I wanted to attend a film school. Ultimately, I gave up and returned to Houston, TX and the hands of my fucking parents, my father and my mother who is a fucking manipulative, smiling, conniving cunt. I will never forget the cheap hotel I stayed, the closet I was forced to sleep after I left the hotel. This is too emotional. I want to stop writing. Does this mean I am normal or I am weak? I want to be strong.

Keine Kommentare: